Budgets are shrinking and scrutiny on your learning function has never been higher. You need to deliver results and you need your learning to be more effective. So what’s the fix? (Answer: it’s not more learning tech).
Our strategic marketing consultants help you realise the true potential of your L&D function by developing custom marketing solutions that get you the impact you want. Whether you want a full blown campaign strategy or some consultative support in your strategic direction, we’re experienced, passionate and knowledgeable. And we’re here to help.
Without just taking a wild guess, do you know what your learners really think about your learning? No? You aren’t alone.
So many of our clients make dangerous assumptions about their audiences, which can result in marketing efforts falling short. After all, understanding your audience is essential to marketing for learning® success. To help you better understand this, our specialists undertake audits and deep discovery into learner attitudes, behaviour and sentiments, and then create really useful reports that give you actionable insights for how to improve your marketing efforts. Noice.
Absolutely, we’ve worked with small boutique businesses up to Fortune 50 organisations and everything in between. We’re a custom business and that means we service your unique needs. Your business size has no bearing on the challenges you have, so let’s talk!
Great question, and honestly, not one we can easily answer here (sorry, we know that’s super duper annoying 🙄). The piece of string can be short, or long. It really depends on loads of factors such as delivery time, scope of work and what it is you want us to do. Whilst we know it’s a tad vague, it’s better for us to have a chat so we can scope things properly and give you accurate costs.
OH HELL NAW.
Absolutely not. Everything we do is done in-house, barring when we pull in a few external experts such as animators or designers when needs require it. But you’ll always know when we’re using these people and are completely transparent about how they’re involved.
Whilst we can’t always guarantee that drivel won’t come out of our mouths (just listen to our podcast if you don’t believe us), we do know marketing.
Between us we’ve been doing marketing for over two decades, most of it in the learning space. Plus we’ve won loads of awards and our clients absolutely adore us.
We’d like to think we don’t talk crap 75% of the time. The remaining 25% does, however, remain unaccounted for.
Sure thing, chicken wing. A lot of our great work is, unfortunately, locked down tightly under NDAs, which means we can’t publicly talk about it (damn YOUUUU contracts). That being said, most of those lovely clients don’t mind if we show the great work we did together in private. Behind closed doors. Not publicly.
Whilst this has ended up sounding rather seedy, if you’d like to see more of our work and the impact it’s delivered, get in touch. We’d be happy to show you in a completely professional-non-seedy sorta way.
What’s with your pineapples? 👀👀👀
MAAS is made up of two of the weirdest and most wonderful women we’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. They’re super smart and strange and make the best marketing magic. You can find out more about these two weirdos on our about us page.